Android upgrade 5.1.1
BosscoPapa

Any solution to this issue? After upgrading my Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 edition from Kitkat to Lollipop, whatever I am viewing goes away momentarily, or I am taken back to the home screen. It seems to refresh some content, and I have to go searching for what I was viewing, only to be taken again to the home screen.  Very frustrating! The happens even as I am playing Solitaire.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Android upgrade 5.1.1
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want your software updates to enhance the quality of your phone BosscoPapa. Lets fits those issues. I recommend making sure all your apps are updated to the newest version. Some of your apps maynot be compatible with ne software and may also cause funtionality issues. I would also remove any apps you're not using. Keep us posted.

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want your software updates to enhance the quality of your phone BosscoPapa. Lets fits those issues. I recommend making sure all your apps are updated to the newest version. Some of your apps maynot be compatible with ne software and may also cause funtionality issues. I would also remove any apps you're not using. Keep us posted.

KinquanaH_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
BosscoPapa

Hello. Thanks for the response. I reset my tablet to factory specs. Problem continues. I uninstalled all apps that did not come pre-installed and the problem is still here. It began just after Lollipop 5.1.1 was installed. Surely others have experienced this. Maybe not. Maybe I will take it to the Verizon Store.

Thanks.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BosscoPapa,

We appreciate the update. If a hard reset has not resolved the issues then a warranty replacement may be neccessary. The store will be able to place an order for you.

AdamG_VZW

0 Likes