Re: Any other users have terrible battery life since the 4.4.2 update?
CountriGal
Enthusiast - Level 3

Ok, on 5-16-14, there was an update done on my phone.  update_SM-N900V_MJE_to_NC4  Ever since then, my phone drops calls (where previously I wouldn't lose signal), I am no longer able to get calls in my office even using the booster (which previously worked wonderfully), and all in all, I lose signal and internet both at random times and a reboot of the phone in most places, but not all, will temporarily fix the problem.  I have had this phone since last October and loved it, right up till this last update when it is basically a brick most of the day for me.  Very unhappy at this point.  Anyone know how I can undo that last update?  I want it gone....  My kernel version is 3.4.0, updated Monday April 28, 2014... it may be a part of the problem too.  All I know for certain is that by mid-May I was noticing dropped calls in locations where I previously had no issues, lack of notice of voice mails (or delays on notices for voice mails) and delayed receipt of text messages, sometimes up to days late.

Can anyone help me undo either of those updates????  I want my phone back as it was, where it was usable and trustworthy.

Sincerely,

A very frustrated user

Re: Any other users have terrible battery life since the 4.4.2 update?
Scoobyshack
Enthusiast - Level 3

amen!

0 Likes