Anybody have trouble with people on other line getting interference when your speakerphone on
HARTZP

Speakerphone interference; I've returned 3 Samsung S6, 7 phones for this problem

Content modified as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Anybody have trouble with people on other line getting interference when your speakerphone on
AntonioC_VZW
Verizon Employee

I'm sorry to learn that you have some interference issues when you use the speaker during phone calls, HARTZP. I understand that you have returned several phones of different models for this reason. I am confident that I can help to resolve this issue for you.

What is the phone model of the current phone that you are having this issue with?

Do you experience interference when you use the speaker on every call or only specific contacts?

Is there any physical or water damage to the phone?

AntonioC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Re: Anybody have trouble with people on other line getting interference when your speakerphone on
candiceh_vzw
Verizon Employee

HARTZP,

Providing you with superior service is the number one priority here at Verizon Wireless. We are concerned to hear that you are having trouble with your phone, but we will definitely look into this matter closer for you. Can you please provide a zip code for the area? Is this happening regardless of where you are located? I know that you mentioned returning 7 phones total, were the other 4 the same type of phone? Are there any other users that you are aware of having the same trouble in this area? We are here to help get to the bottom of this any way we can.

CandiceH_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes