Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anyone else having trouble with Mobile Iron encryption and getting stuck on Verizon screen?
H2OBaby

I have a Samsung S6 and in order to have work email on my phone, I have to have Mobile Iron. Never had an issue until a few weeks ago when it stated it needed to do an update and now it gets stuck on the Verizon screen after encryption. I have uninstalled it, re-installed it, called my work IT dept who after trying a few things that didn't work, refered me to call Verizon. They did a few things as well, but with out any luck. Verizon told me to contact Mobile Iron but on their message and website, says that I have to go thru my IT. So frustrating!! Any recommendations?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Anyone else having trouble with Mobile Iron encryption and getting stuck on Verizon screen?
SuzyQ
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

You said you did take it to your IT dept, who "tried a few things that didn't work". Have they (your IT dept)  contacted Mobile Iron, as the website directs?  That would be my next step - if your work is requiring this, then it would be up to your IT department and Mobile Iron to figure out a fix for you.