Anyone know what time the LG v20 will be availabe tomorrow?
EricB4

Anyone know what time the LG V20 will be available tomorrow? I am guessing 12est?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Lg v20
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Probably. That is their usual MO.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Probably. That is their usual MO.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

VladTheImpala
Contributor - Level 1

At eight minutes past midnight, EDST, my order for a Titan V20 was confirmed. It should arrive in under ten hours. I'm getting a box to return my New Note7 also; so sorry to see it going yet I'm fairly certain that I'll be pleased with my new device. Thank you, Verizon and LG.

0 Likes
VladTheImpala
Contributor - Level 1

Talk about instant gratification!

GRETHO12
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm right there with ya Vlad, time to give LG a fair shot. Mine won't be here til 10/21, but before 10:30am

Enjoy your instant gratification, later today.

VladTheImpala
Contributor - Level 1

Thank you. I hope that you will be pleased with your new V20, GRETHO12!

0 Likes
haz300

I just ordered a V20 too. I'm not looking forward to giving up my Note 7 but it's a done deal now.  Did you need to call Verizon for the note 7 return box or is there a link on their site to request one?

0 Likes
haz300

Disregard my last question about the return. According to the FAQ they are supposed to automatically send a return box for the Note 7.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know getting a new phone is exciting and we are happy to report you can order it now. Please let us know if we can with your order. DeloresK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
GRETHO12
Enthusiast - Level 3

8 hrs into playing with it! AWESOME! Why doesn't anyone realize that this phone is like a Note 7 with the direct access edge on top and without a stylus...or waterproofing. I am thrilled, and never had a water incident in the past. It is very similar to the Note Edge (Note 4) with the latest chipset and improved audio and Nougat. Can't go wrong with this phone as a Note 7 victim.