Apps coming up "Not Found"
Philbert17

I use AppBrain for getting apps. I am getting a lot that comes up "Not Found". It says it's for all android systems. Am I doing something wrong or do I need to change or update the phone.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Apps coming up "Not Found"
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3
Some apps do not work on some phones so, while you may be able to access them from the appbrain app, they rollo not show up when you click to link to the market. You may be able to work around this by enabling the fast web installer and using the web interface t to push them to your phone. I do have to warn you, though, there is probably a reason they don't show up in the market for you, and they may not work properly.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Apps coming up "Not Found"
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3
Some apps do not work on some phones so, while you may be able to access them from the appbrain app, they rollo not show up when you click to link to the market. You may be able to work around this by enabling the fast web installer and using the web interface t to push them to your phone. I do have to warn you, though, there is probably a reason they don't show up in the market for you, and they may not work properly.
0 Likes