Apps not downloading on Droid Bionic
Jackester

I can't download apps on my droid bionic. Don't have any data saver option on my phone so can't uncheck it as someone suggested in another thread. Don't want to factory reset as it will delete all the apps I have till now. Appreciate your help!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Apps not downloading on Droid Bionic
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Jackester!

That's not good! Do you receive an error message when downloading the application? Are you able to access the Google Play store? When did this issue start?

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Tweet us @vzwsupport

0 Likes
Jackester

The issue started a couple of days ago. Google play store indicates that apps are installed but they aren't apparently.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get you shopping again, Jackester! What is happening when you download and try to open the application? Are you getting any specific error messages? I am eager to get this resolved!

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter@VZWsupport

0 Likes
Jackester

There's no error message, the google play store  (where i download my apps from) says its installed but they don't show up on my cell phone.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the information, Jackester!

This can be due to lack of memory on the device. Go to apps > settings > storage > application storage or SD card section, view the Available.

If memory is full, unused apps - pictures - videos - music can be deleted/uninstalled.

Let us know if this helps.

If the device has enough memory, go to settings > applications > manage applications > check to see if apps are in there. If they are, uninstall the application that doesnt appear on device and try to download again.

Keep us posted about the outcome.

Thank you,

LenaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Jackester

I have 3.58 GB of storage available for apps.

0 Likes
Jackester

I didn't see any applications that I tried to download in the list of apps in manage apps. Is there a phone number I can call? I think that would be a faster way to deal with this.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The customer service number is on your bill and likely saved in the phone already.

*611 or 1-800-922-0204

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for replying Jackester!  Please power down and remove the Sim card and reinsert. Do the apps show up? Are you able to use Data on the device?

JoeL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes