Apps not working
Sue-22225

On home screen, bottom row apps not working-phone, message+, contacts, applications.  Everything else seems to be working.  I made sure all updates were installed and I cleared cache.  Any suggestions?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Apps not working
Sue-22225

Now I lost the bottom inch of my screen on everything except my keyboard.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you tried running the phone in safe mode?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sue, I am sorry to learn that you are having issues with your phone. We are here to assist you. When did these issues start? Have you tried turning you phone off and on? If you have a battery, try removing it for 30 seconds. Is there any physical damage on your phone.

RalphT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Sue-22225

I went to my Verizon wireless store and they were able to help. They took

the battery out and put it back in and that reset my screen.

Thank you for your reply.

On Mar 7, 2016 9:00 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You're welcome, Sue-22225. We are glad your issue was resolved. Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. We are always here to help.
RobertH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes