bradbearden90

My LG VS415PP is having trouble with updating existing apps and installing new ones, they just sit on downloading and nothing ever happens and half of my apps just go to a black screen. Ive tried turning the phone off and taking out the battery for a bit and putting it back in but nothing seems to be working. What should I do too fix this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Apps
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I want your phone to be able to update applications as intended [Personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service] While this is a prepaid device and we do not have access to prepaid accounts to run diagnostics on your phone, it sounds like you may be running out of memory as this may caused issues like the ones described in your post. Please visit this link http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-97954/ to check on memory, and if it is low try deleting some pictures/videos to improve performance.

If issues continue, please reach out to our prepaid customer team service at 888-294-6804 for further assistance.

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I understand how important it is to have a good working phone, [For privacy, removal required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service] . Let’s see why it’s not allowing app updates, or new app downloads. When exactly did this start happening? It could be the memory on the phone is low, which will prevent downloads or updates. Please check memory by going to Settings>Storage>Available Storage.

You can also try clearing memory: http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-96205/ Then restart phone and see if you’re able to successfully update and download apps. Please keep us posted.

VanessaS_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.

Thank you,

Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
gregg5596

I'm having the same problem. AVG anti virus from Googleplay keeps downloading but will not install. Any way I can cancel the download and start from scratch?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Gregg5596, we appreciate you providing us with these details. I want to make sure that we get things back up and running without any issues. Are you trying to install this application while connected to cellular data or wi-fi service? Do you have an issue with downloading and installing any other applications on the phone? Please keep us posted.

KevinR_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes