Asurion: How to deal?
lady_in_the_radiator
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've been trying for around two months to get my Droid (one of their fault refurb replacements to begin with) replaced.  I originally called from a Verizon location, since I can only get into my phone if there's an alert and I open/close it several times and hit the top button usually 3-6 times (yes, I miss a lot of calls this way).  I've since emailed and called and Asurion's lack of action is absolutely horrible.  They keep leaving me messages about how they want to resolve the issue right away, but they know they're calling during times I've told them I can't answer the phone... and a few times when I couldn't answer it, because the phone is such a piece of crap. 

Any of you have any luck in getting your replacement?  I know they're decent enough when you're paying them to get you a replacement, but I mean when they're replacing their own faulty equipment and so they're not charging you?

Thanks!

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
Re: Asurion: How to deal?
budone
Legend

Why not call them when you are available?

0 Likes
asurionmobile

We're so sorry to see you're having a difficult time getting your replacement device.  We want to ensure you quickly get your phone and are truly sorry for any delays you've experienced.  Please email your full name, claim ID #, best email address (in case we can't reach you via phone) and best time of day to call you to customersatisfaction@asurion.com.  We'll get you taken care of as quickly as possible.

Please also reference this forum post in your email.

Kind Regards,

The Asurion Customer Satisfaction Team

0 Likes
lady_in_the_radiator
Enthusiast - Level 2

Name: Jenny <Deleted>

I wrote claim # on a piece of scratch paper and need to locate it again.  I made the claim from a Verizon store phone at Tempe Marketplace.

email: <email address removed for privacy>

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
lady_in_the_radiator
Enthusiast - Level 2

I do, and I either get voicemail or someone who says they'll call me back.  It's dodgy, if you ask me.

0 Likes
AntonioC_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hi lady_in_the_radiator,

I'm sorry to learn that you are having some difficulties processing a claim with Asurion. Please keep in mind that while they may keep an eye on our VZW forums, the best way to get in touch with Asurion representatives is to contact them via the email provided on their post (below).

customersatisfaction@asurion.com

You may also be able to process your claim or follow up on the one you have in process online at phoneclaim.com/Verizon as other customers report being able to process claims faster on line than by the phone.

AntonioC_VZWSupport

Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes
Adriii
Enthusiast - Level 2

<Duplicate post deleted for cross posting violations per the .  See here for the original message.>

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
spitfire3
Enthusiast - Level 2

I dropped my phone 3 weeks ago.  I had a replacement (same phone) overnight.  So far, I have no complaints about Asurion.

0 Likes