Audio post on Facebook from text message
kdsgrammy

The item I want to post on Facebook is actually of my grandson singing a goodnight song that is so special. My question is when you post a video sent via text message can anyone view the original details of said video message? ie... Phone number sent from.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Audio post on Facebook from text message
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello kdsgrammy, let's get to the bottom of this together! If posting on Facebook, the phone number won't appear in the threaded post since it is being uploaded to your page. If you are sending it as a text message to a specific number, the recipient would receive your phone number like a regular message.

WiltonA_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello kdsgrammy, let's get to the bottom of this together! If posting on Facebook, the phone number won't appear in the threaded post since it is being uploaded to your page. If you are sending it as a text message to a specific number, the recipient would receive your phone number like a regular message.

WiltonA_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport 

0 Likes
kdsgrammy

Thanks for your reply! I was curious if someone could download it from my Facebook  and if so what details would they see.  Just an overprotective mother worried. Lol

0 Likes