Re: Avoid bad wifi connections not working?
tecklikeme
Enthusiast - Level 2

Of course, that could the problem.

If nothing works after that, you could try to reset the Network Settings. That would remove the clutter/something that is causing this problem. Just tap on Settings->Reset-> Network Settings. That won't delete any of your data!

I hope that should help you!

0 Likes
CLIPAR88

Go to the verizon security app which verizon installed for you.  disconnect the WiFi security.   we have verizon phones on an att router, and first my wife's motor and today my S5 would not remain connected. This fixed it immediately. McAfee security has this reputation

0 Likes
TONY_W
Enthusiast - Level 3

I turned off WiFi Security in that app as you suggested a few days ago, and so far my problem seems to have been solved. I'm still keeping a close eye on it, but it sure looks like this was the solution. Thanks!

If someone from Verizon Customer Support is still reading this...Please make note of this potential problem with your Security & Privacy app.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are happy to hear that this was resolved and we will certainly submit feedback on this situation.

LauraL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes