around Re: BEWARE - Verizon is Trying to Profit from Pandemic!
denispazio
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm ready to switch over to another carrier. Paying around 150 dollars a month for two phones to be on unlimited plan and despite what time of the month it is, the service is unbearable. 90 percent of the time in day time hours my phone does 0.3 mbps in download speed tests.. Then at night if I'm lucky if I get 0.9 mbps. That's not even 1 mbps. Prior to COVID-19, I was getting 30 mbps all day. Why am I paying the same price for reduced service. 

Re: around Re: BEWARE - Verizon is Trying to Profit from Pandemic!
falconhunter
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm having the same problem. Unbelievable slow speeds even at the start of the cycle then totally unusable data after they throttle me back. Not our problem that their equipment vcant handle the load. Fix the equipment or adjust the bill. I have been with Verizon since the GTE mobile net days in the 80's and they could care less. I wish one of these Verizon managers would call me and fix this issue.

Tags (1)
mama23dogs
Legend

Verizon didnt exist as a name until 2000

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Please know that we absolutely value you as such a loyal customer, falconhunter. I also completely understand how important it is to get the best speeds at all times. Have we done troubleshooting? What plan are you on? What speeds do you get? (You can run a speed test though the My Verizon Mobile app, or speedtest.net) 

VanessaS_VZW

0 Likes
Re: BEWARE - Verizon is Trying to Profit from Pandemic!
Chazzi1
Enthusiast - Level 1
Same here
0 Likes
MikeD27713

I agree! Because I can't go into the store and see the phone I'M buying due to virus, I have to pay $$80 to Verizon and pay to return it by UPS.

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

There is no state that is so restrictive that you can't mask up and go look at a phone.  

Restock fee aside, there is no extra shipping charges. Don't know where the $80 is from

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would never try to profit based on the current pandemic and have always had return processes in place in various situations. If you are looking to return a device you can print out a free return label to send it back. Also, if you have the original box that it was shipped it there should also be a return label included. Do you have the original box that this came in? 

0 Likes
TD132012

Oxford Dictionary - Unlimited: adjective. /ʌnˈlɪmɪtɪd/ /ʌnˈlɪmɪtɪd/ ​as much or as many as is possible; not limited in any way.

"you do have a limit on the 4g/LTE data." - VZW_customer_support

This is awkward... 

0 Likes
Doggo
Contributor - Level 3

@TD132012 wrote:

Oxford Dictionary - Unlimited: adjective. /ʌnˈlɪmɪtɪd/ /ʌnˈlɪmɪtɪd/ ​as much or as many as is possible; not limited in any way.

"you do have a limit on the 4g/LTE data." - VZW_customer_support

This is awkward... 

ulimited data =/= unlimited speed