Bluetooth, Hands Free feature connection issue
Daisy85

Recently I am not able to use the hands free feature in my car.  When I recieve or make phone calls there is no sound coming through.  I can stream music through with no problems.  Anyone know how I can fix this issue?  I have repaired my phone several times but still not success!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Bluetooth, Hands Free feature connection issue
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hands free connection is a very important feature Daisy85! Let's get some clues to find the root cause of this issue and explore options to resolve. When did this issue start? Did it start after installing some applications or software update? Did you confirm full compatibility with you car manufacturer? What is your phone model and software version?

AntonioC_VZW Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes
Daisy85

This issue started a few weeks ago. I spoke with a rep today and was told the latest software update is the reason for this problem. If there is not a fix from motorola soon I will have to get another phone as I use this feature daily and need.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID

0 Likes
djmiket

Has this been resolved? I am having the same issues on my Samsung Galaxy S4. It works for streaming and calls. But if I end a call and dial another number, I am getting the same issue of no sound from the other end. This happens even if I disconnect the phone. I tried with 2 different bluetooth  devices. The only way to resolve is by restatring the phone. Using Android 4.4.2

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

djmiket,

We certainly do not want you having any issues. Could you please confirm the software version on your device. http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-78256/ (It will be listed as Build Number)

SandyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes