Bluetooth accessibilty stopped with all devives, boes, ford Sync, Trophonics head sets.
jrmahan

There was a stupid upgrade pushed to my Galaxy S5 and my Bluetooth devices stopped working.  The phone says they are paired.  NOT?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Bluetooth accessibilty stopped with all devives, boes, ford Sync, Trophonics head sets.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jrmahan, I rely on my bluetooth devices daily I can imagine yours are just as important to you. Let's get them working again. Do other devices work with your bluetooth devices? Have you tried turning the bluetooth off and then back on? Have you tried to unpair and re-pair the devices? You would do this by long pressing the paired item in bluetooth settings. Then you would re-pair the device with your phone again.
RosanneM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Bluetooth accessibilty stopped with all devives, boes, ford Sync, Trophonics head sets.
jrmahan

I have tried all those recommendations. This happened after an update was pushed to my S5. I do not recall whether it was a Verizon update or a Samsung update. This is very annoying to say the least. Blue tooth features should never be interfered with by both company updates.

Jim Mahan

619-402-4058

0 Likes
jrmahan

Current version is Droid 5.0.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jrmahan,

We appreciate that you have tried those steps. Working together, I know we can get your bluetooth devices working. The next step will be a factory reset. You will find those steps here: http://vz.to/1VFJykk  You will want to be sure you have your phone backed up before the reset. Verizon Cloud is a great option to back up your phone: http://vz.to/1NYqEkj
RosanneM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jrmahan

I powered the S5 Off and back on I saw mentioned on some other posts and gave that a try. All my devices are pairing now and are working as they should. Thank you. End Chat.

Jrmahan216@cox.net

0 Likes