Bluetooth won't sync after update on LG V20
skydrol

I downloaded the latest update for my LG V20 in September 2018 and immediately after that some of my bluetooth devices won't sync anymore. This is extremely

inconvenient for me as I need some of these when working in the field. I would switch back to previous version but apparently I'm not allowed to do that.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Bluetooth won't sync after update on LG V20
deloused
Master - Level 3

Does forgetting the Bluetooth devices and re-pairing those help?

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

did you reboot & try again?

0 Likes
skydrol

Yes, I've tried everything I could think of. Rebooting, resyncing. One device my phone sees but won't sync, another one my phone doesn't even recognize.  I've tried paiting them with my wifes phone with no problem and I can sync my phone with other devices. There are just a couple that it wont pair with.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Keeping you connected is our main priority. To ensure we are on the same page, we do have a couple of questions. What devices are you looking to connect the phone to via Bluetooth? What is the make/model of your wife's phone?

Jaime_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes