COMMUNICATION
AAmichia

I switched to Verizoin from Tmobile in early Sept of this year and by far I am happy with cell phone service I am receiving,  Everyone says Verizon is more expensive but I actually pay less then what I paid on T-Mobile.

Now here comes my problem, Why is it so difficult for Verizon to communicate with their customer is regards to the Galaxy Nexus, communication is key and their greatly lacking it right now.  The phone been out already and other carriers in other countries have released it but not Verizon, not even a release date?

Lets please get some communication VERIZON

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: COMMUNICATION
Enic
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm sure there are a good number of people that would agree with you, AA. For whatever reason, Verizon doesn't see the need to provide detail on the Galaxy Nexus at the moment. Perhaps this is an example of, "if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all".

0 Likes
AAmichia

man its just frustrating.

0 Likes
SurlyGerman

They did the same thing with the HTC Thunderbolt.  Read here:  http://www.gottabemobile.com/2011/11/18/verizon-galaxy-nexus-suffering-from-htc-thunderbolt-syndrome...

Verizon Wireless is the new Netflix.  Do what you think is right, no matter what, customer be damned.

0 Likes
Elitist_Jerk
Contributor - Level 2

Communcate what? I mean its not out yet, nothing to communcate .. lol

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Honestly what's the point?

I mean seriously. The device is being worked on and the GSM Version is behind in terms of software(They are on 4.0.1 while the test models for the LTE version is currently at 4.1).  That shows to me it's Googles end for the delay.  Whether it's drivers, firmware, security flaws.  Just by saying what is causing the delay may help some naughty people especially if it's a security flaw and it also affects the GSM version which is currently out.  Sometimes it's best to stay quiet...

If they said "Dec 15th" and time passes there will be lawsuits and people complaining even more so...  Everyone will be saying... " You said this day and I'll treat it like a promise! so where's my Galaxy Nexus!?"  So if I was them I'd want to keep my mouth such.

It'll come... Just... relax... it's a phone...  If people put this much energy into something like our econimic problems instead of a phone we'd might be able to solve it...

0 Likes
WraithTDK

AAmichia wrote:

I switched to Verizoin from Tmobile in early Sept of this year and by far I am happy with cell phone service I am receiving,  Everyone says Verizon is more expensive but I actually pay less then what I paid on T-Mobile.

Now here comes my problem, Why is it so difficult for Verizon to communicate with their customer is regards to the Galaxy Nexus, communication is key and their greatly lacking it right now.  The phone been out already and other carriers in other countries have released it but not Verizon, not even a release date?

The Nexus? You think communication is bad regarding the nexus? Do a forum search for Galaxy S Continuum. That phone was released over a year ago, and we've been waiting for an update that they promised us at sale time ever since. It's still running Android 2.1 while other phones are getting 2.4. And so far, we've yet to recieve a single public statement on what the holdup is. 

"But that's an old phone, they can't support them forever!" You say. But that's the kicker: they're still selling it. 3 versions behind. Updates promised, but never recieved, and still no official statement on the matter. 

Good luck with communication.

0 Likes
JayPeriod

WraithTDK wrote:

AAmichia wrote:

The Nexus? You think communication is bad regarding the nexus? Do a forum search for Galaxy S Continuum. That phone was released over a year ago, and we've been waiting for an update that they promised us at sale time ever since. It's still running Android 2.1 while other phones are getting 2.4. And so far, we've yet to recieve a single public statement on what the holdup is. 

"But that's an old phone, they can't support them forever!" You say. But that's the kicker: they're still selling it. 3 versions behind. Updates promised, but never recieved, and still no official statement on the matter. 

Good luck with communication.

I've made several calls and emails to Verizon, myself, just wanting someone to give an explanation on the Continuum situation. Every step of the way, all I ever get is the canned response about not having any information on an update. No one at Verizon ever wants to discuss what the issue is. I've told them, just tell us what the issue is, we might be understanding. Yet, they refuse to communicate.

You know, for a communication company, they are not good a communicating with their customers. Horrible, horrible customer service.
0 Likes
jayare
Contributor - Level 2

About a month, and it never has been responded to by a CS agent.  I am sure it never will be.  Again, we would just like some information.  Silence is not good customer service.  But, then again, I guess that's what Verizon is best at; silence.

0 Likes