Calendar Content
brlee
Enthusiast - Level 3

I've lost my calendar content since the upgrade, and it won't sync.  It says I need a google account and I have one.  How do I get my content

back on my phone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Calendar Content
brlee
Enthusiast - Level 3

Did a restart on my phone and all of a sudden everything worked.  Installed the google calendar and everything is there.  Thank you so much for your help.  I now LOVE my phone again.  It was touch and go there for a while.

View solution in original post

Snn5
Legend

Which calendar are you using?  Try Google Calendar app if you have not already.

0 Likes
brlee
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm using the calendar that came with my phone.  For some reason I can't get onto the Play Store and my gmail account won't sync.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

And your Google Account is set up on the phone I'm sure.  Did you factory reset the phone?

0 Likes
brlee
Enthusiast - Level 3

I don't want to do a factory reset because i'll lose everything. I thought I could delete the google account and reload it but it says I'll lose everything that way as well.  When I go into Accounts, then Google, I have a Sync error on my gmail account.  I'm still getting my email so I don't understand the sync error.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Clear the cache in Google Play Services.

0 Likes
brlee
Enthusiast - Level 3

Did a restart on my phone and all of a sudden everything worked.  Installed the google calendar and everything is there.  Thank you so much for your help.  I now LOVE my phone again.  It was touch and go there for a while.

Snn5
Legend

You're welcome Smiley Happy

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know how important it is to ensure your calendar syncs correctly brlee. Allow us to help get you back up and running. What make and model phone are you using? When you activated the new device, did you sign into your Google email account?

Thank You,
MichelleL_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

OP's issue is resolved.

0 Likes