Calendar Sync and Share on YouTube Lollipop 5.0 Update
fweesie
Enthusiast - Level 2

I can't find the sync button on my phone to force my calendar to update on the phone to the computer (Google). Anyone know where it is?

Also, I can't find how you share a YouTube video. Used to easily have options to share a video via email, text, etc.

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Calendar Sync and Share on YouTube Lollipop 5.0 Update
Snn5
Legend

Within a video on YouTube I just click the "reply-type" arrow between the + and the Cast icons.

Capture.PNG

If you do not have a sync toggle in your notification shade (pull down from top of screen) then you can check in main Settings-Accounts and sync-tap the account-view what is checked to sync.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

What phone are you using?

0 Likes
fweesie
Enthusiast - Level 2

Galaxy S4 Snn5

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Within a video on YouTube I just click the "reply-type" arrow between the + and the Cast icons.

Capture.PNG

If you do not have a sync toggle in your notification shade (pull down from top of screen) then you can check in main Settings-Accounts and sync-tap the account-view what is checked to sync.

0 Likes
fweesie
Enthusiast - Level 2

Snn5 Thank you so much! Simple and fast. Really appreciate it.

Snn5
Legend

You're welcome. Smiley Happy

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You should verify that you are creating calendar events in the Gmail account for it to actually sync with the Gmail calendar on the computer. If it is saved to the phone only calendar, it won't go anywhere.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.