Calendar deleted and trees after update on the droid last night Help?
NIKRIB

After the latest update on June 15 of 2018 our Samsung droid has deleted some calendar entries.

(We’re also not fond of the new icons, but there’s nothing that can be done about that.)

Howdo we  sync our calendar back up and regain the lost appointments on this latest android update?

Thsnks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Calendar deleted and trees after update on the droid last night Help?
NIKRIB

Sorry, that’s supposed to be calendar entries, voice to text doesn’t work so great all the time either. And I haven’t had my first cuppa coffee so I missed 🙂

It also spelled thanks incorrectly. Any suggestions would be very helpful 🙂 thank you again

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

which calendar, phone or google??

0 Likes
NIKRIB

Samsung 7

[remove]

Personal information removed as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This update should make your phone only better. Tell us more about this issue. Are these calendar entries backed up by an email? Have you tried opening the calendar directly in the email to see if these events are still there?

Abraham_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
NIKRIB

All I know is they were on the calendar before the update, and now they are gone.

We tried selecting every calendar available in settings, but none show he ones that were entered manually, like doctors appointments and other upcoming important events.

[removed]

Content modified as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

To know the path to restoring these items we’ll need to continue to discuss how the items were backed up. Using this link below, please on your computer or phone log into your Gmail account and let us know if there are any entries on this site: https://www.google.com/calendar

David_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

depends which calendar, phone, google or something else as to how you can recover what's missing!!.

0 Likes
NIKRIB

THATS WHY I USE iPHONE!

Only wish I can get my wife to give up that buggy, Droid thing! UGGH!

She added an event to her “Calendar” on her Samsung.

GOD KNOW WHICH ONE IT WENT TO.

0 Likes
NIKRIB

This is what I get clicking the link:

An unexpected error has occurred

UNREAL!

0 Likes