Caller id
Janet1980

Why isn't my caller id working with incoming calls. It just shows unknown caller

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Caller id
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Is it all calls or just some of them?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

have you selected to show caller id in settings??

0 Likes
Janet1980

It's all incoming calls n yes I have it selected in my setting my call waiting isn't working either

0 Likes
Janet1980

Yes. And my call waiting is not working either

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Janet1980,

Being able to screen your calls is very important. When did you start having this issues with your Caller ID? Have you recent made any changes to your account of phone?

YareliM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Janet1980

It's been happening for a week or longer and no I haven't.I'm also having

trouble with it downloading stuff I didn't approve

On May 21, 2016 7:02 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's keep working on this for you. You mentioned you're having trouble with things getting downloaded you didn't approve. Can you clarify further for me? Are you referring to applications, etc..?

KristieQ_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Janet1980

Yea it apps it's really getting on my nerves it's Like my LG optimus zone 2

has went crazy I get voicemails n my phone doesn't even ring

On May 22, 2016 1:59 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's continue to dig deeper into what's going on Janet1980. What is the make and model of your device? Are there other lines on your account with this trouble?

Since this started has the device been restarted?
DavidH_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes