Caller name id problem
Telemachus
Enthusiast - Level 3

I extended my free trial Verizon Caller Name ID, but there seems to be a bug in it.

I access the Verizon Caller Name ID screen, Picture Me, on the next screen hit Select a Picture, on the options screen that appears hit Choose an Existing Picture, get a list of picture sources, from which I choose Downloads, which brings up a screen headsed Select a picture with several pictures on it, including one of me.  I hit that picture of me and a border appears around it.  Then a couple seconds later, the whole screen goes black. Hitting the return area at the phone's bottom right does nothing; the screen is still black.  To get out of it I have to hit either the home key or the multi-screen key.   If on the mutli-screen I tap on the Caller Name ID small screen, I get the all black screen again.   The home key only brings me to my home page ilf I hit it several times.  There is no indication on the screen that anything is downloading. After closing all apps and going back to the Verizon Caller Name ID screen, there is still no picture of me.

Obviously it isn't supposed to work like this. Can someone from Verizon tell me what's wrong, or where to go for consultin?  I'm paying extra for this, so it should work.

Labels (1)
0 Likes