Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
Camera Blurry LG G5
MARQ0902

The camera on my phone went from taking great pictures to taking horrible blurry pictures and videos.  At first it was only when I tried to take a close up, but now the camera is so bad I don't even bother!  I went to my local Verizon store and showed them what was happening.  The person in the store was condescending while I tried to explain what was happening.  He tried to tried to take several pictures and agreed that something was amiss, but "couldn't figure it out"  A few days later I got a call from "My local Verizon store" letting me know that I was eligible for an upgrade on a new phone!  Seriously???  What fabulous timing.  Every time I am close to paying my phone off (I have a few more payments) I am strangely eligible to "upgrade"  I explained to the Verizon Rep that when they bought a new car and finally finished paying it off, did THEY RUN out and buy a new car ?  I listened to the sound of crickets on the other end of the phone.  I would once like to enjoy a phone payment free and not have something suspiciously happen each time it is almost paid off!  What gives??

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Camera Blurry LG G5
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
0 Likes
Re: Camera Blurry LG G5
MARQ0902

I went on line a while ago and did everything I could find to trouble shoot the camera issue including what you have suggested. Where do I go from here??

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

0 Likes