Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you switch and bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Camera Blurry LG G5
MARQ0902

The camera on my phone went from taking great pictures to taking horrible blurry pictures and videos.  At first it was only when I tried to take a close up, but now the camera is so bad I don't even bother!  I went to my local Verizon store and showed them what was happening.  The person in the store was condescending while I tried to explain what was happening.  He tried to tried to take several pictures and agreed that something was amiss, but "couldn't figure it out"  A few days later I got a call from "My local Verizon store" letting me know that I was eligible for an upgrade on a new phone!  Seriously???  What fabulous timing.  Every time I am close to paying my phone off (I have a few more payments) I am strangely eligible to "upgrade"  I explained to the Verizon Rep that when they bought a new car and finally finished paying it off, did THEY RUN out and buy a new car ?  I listened to the sound of crickets on the other end of the phone.  I would once like to enjoy a phone payment free and not have something suspiciously happen each time it is almost paid off!  What gives??

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Camera Blurry LG G5
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support
0 Likes
Re: Camera Blurry LG G5
MARQ0902

I went on line a while ago and did everything I could find to trouble shoot the camera issue including what you have suggested. Where do I go from here??

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

0 Likes