Can I Use A Thumb Drive With An Ellipsis?
REGTUC19
Enthusiast - Level 1

Can I use my thumb drive with Ellipsis?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can I Use A Thumb Drive With An Ellipsis?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Depends on which Ellipsis you have and if your thumb drive is a micro USB drive or a dual drive.  If I remember correctly, the Ellipsis 7 supports micro USB on-the-go but the Ellipsis 8 and 10 do not.  Otherwise, as stated earlier, you could use a memory card...the Ellipsis 7 and 8 support up to a 32 GB micro SD card, the Ellipsis 8 HD supports up to a 128 GB SD card, and the Ellipsis 10 supports up to a 32 GB SD card.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Reggie T.
dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

Specs for both the 8" and 10.1" Ellipsis state that a Micro card can be used to augment on board memory.  The 8" will accept up to a 128GB card while the 10.1" can take a 32GB card.

SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Thumb drive (as in USB drive) - no.  You can adda micro SD card for storing photos, docs, and some data.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Depends on which Ellipsis you have and if your thumb drive is a micro USB drive or a dual drive.  If I remember correctly, the Ellipsis 7 supports micro USB on-the-go but the Ellipsis 8 and 10 do not.  Otherwise, as stated earlier, you could use a memory card...the Ellipsis 7 and 8 support up to a 32 GB micro SD card, the Ellipsis 8 HD supports up to a 128 GB SD card, and the Ellipsis 10 supports up to a 32 GB SD card.

0 Likes