Can I Use Screen Mirroring On My Samsung Galaxy j3?
longt

Hi,

I was wondering how to use screen mirroring on Samsung galaxy j3. I contacted Samsung and they said my device does not support it , but it has the option in the quick settings. I told them that and they said it must be wifi and that my tv and phone would have to be on the same network. I want to buy the hdmi adapter but now I don't know if it will work . Any hep would be appreciated .

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: screen mirroring/samsung galaxy j3
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know having the option the HDMI connection can come in handy with videos and other features longt. We're sorry to say but from reviewing the device information it wouldn’t support this type of service.

StevenM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you looked into a Chromecast?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
longt

Thanks for the reply,  I haven't checked that but i will look into it .  I would just like to know if the hdmi adapters that plug into the charging port will work with my phone.

0 Likes
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

MHL Adapters are plug and play on Android phones. Yes.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know having the option the HDMI connection can come in handy with videos and other features longt. We're sorry to say but from reviewing the device information it wouldn’t support this type of service.

StevenM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes