Can I add a second line to my existing phone?
DOUSCH8

can i add a second line to my existing phone

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: second line
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you are wanting two lines on the same phone, no that isn't possible on the Verizon Wireless network.

If you want to add a new line to your account, most plans allow for multiple lines on the account.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you are wanting two lines on the same phone, no that isn't possible on the Verizon Wireless network.

If you want to add a new line to your account, most plans allow for multiple lines on the account.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Help is here for you DOUSH8. We want you to have the assistance you need. Thanks Ann154 for sharing these options. There are also multiple ways to process your request once you decide on a plan. Our Telesales team is available at 888-294-6804 or you can visit a store location here: http://www.verizonwireless.com/stores/. BobbyN_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Can I add a second line to my existing phone?
Stacy13

You can only add a 2nd line to your existing phone if your phone has 2 sim cards like the iphone.

0 Likes