Can I increase the amount available available for In-app Purchases?
Bhedgecoth

I play one particular game that I downloaded from the Play Store and if  I'm ever purchasing anything in-app (in this case, units, gold etc) the it  always gives me "Bill my Verizon Account" as an option but it seems like I'm limited to about ten US dollars via that route. I need that amount raised to around $30 if possible. How do I go about getting that amount changed?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Upping Amount available for In-app Purchases
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The limit is $25 per billing cycle I believe I saw once. I don't think it can be changed.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
ralph1017
Contributor - Level 1

You may contact Verizon regarding this via phone. I am not aware that Verizon sets a payment limit for in-app purchase. Unless your account have a familybase and there is a set limit for app purchase and content.  Or you can also utilize other payment method. I use Android Pay for in-app purchase and it goes straight to my credit card.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The limit is $25 per billing cycle I believe I saw once. I don't think it can be changed.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes