Can I retrieve content from a device I have been locked out of?
Shanhar71

Is there any way to retrieve pictures and videos from a locked phone that you cannot access the pattern pad or keypad to unlock it?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Retrieve content from broken phone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know its important to retrieve your special memories Shanhar71. I'm sorry but we can not retrieve them if you're unable to access the pictures on the device because you can not remember the passcode. The phone would have to be reset.and unless you have the pictures saved to the cloud, they would be deleted once you reset the phone. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Retrieve content from broken phone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know its important to retrieve your special memories Shanhar71. I'm sorry but we can not retrieve them if you're unable to access the pictures on the device because you can not remember the passcode. The phone would have to be reset.and unless you have the pictures saved to the cloud, they would be deleted once you reset the phone. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes