Can I set one ringtone for all known contacts?
CALAST1

The title should be relatively explanatory, I hope. I want to have one ring tone for anyone in my contact list, and a different one for everyone else. This provides very useful first-level filtering on incoming calls. I could do this on my old flip phone pretty easily, but I have not figured out how to do it on an Android smartphone. Of course, I could walk the list of contacts and set each one individually, but that's definitely a pain if you have dozens of contacts. If someone knows how to do this, I would appreciate some guidance.

Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can I set one ringtone for all known contacts?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

CALAST1, I want you to be able to set the ringtone for your contacts. Let's look into this and get this figured out. What is the make/model of the phone?

ZangY_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
MarcyQ

I have the same question as above, and didn't see an answer. I have a Samsung S7 Android. Thanks.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MarcyQ, help is here! Ringtones are awesome to have. You can certainly set one ringtone for all of your contacts. Please check out the steps by clicking here
https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-203760/ AliciaD_VZW

0 Likes