Can I still log in to My Verizon if my service has been disconnected?
alisonmajor

my phone bill is 3 weeks past due and its been disconnected yesterday. it was originally due on the 21st of last month. i can't login to my online Verizon account because it says my information such as my phone number is invalid. it wouldn't let me login using my phone number as my id, but the systems lets me login using my user id and password. when someone calls my number i hear"welcome to Verizon wireless, the number you have dialed has been changed, temporarily disconnected, or no longer in service". how come it wont let me login with your phone id when your account is suspended?  the account is under my mom name i just pay the bill.i had this number over 8 years now. many people think i have changed my number, but it cost a lot of money to get out of Verizon contract and plus with my phone bill being $363.00. i was told i can't change my number if i have a past due balance, i also can't go to another carrier for another phone service.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can you still login to verizon.com if your phone has been disconnected?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you dial *611 from your phone, you will be directed to the Financial Services department of Verizon Wireless. You need to work out the payment arrangements to get the phone and account reconnected. Ultimately the account owner (your mom) is financially responsible for the account. If you are continually past due on your account, they will shut it off until they are paid.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
alisonmajor

i didn't expect for them to turn my phone off so soon

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you dial *611 from your phone, you will be directed to the Financial Services department of Verizon Wireless. You need to work out the payment arrangements to get the phone and account reconnected. Ultimately the account owner (your mom) is financially responsible for the account. If you are continually past due on your account, they will shut it off until they are paid.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes