Can I swap a business S3 phone with a personal Galaxy Note III?
Neutrino

Hi,

I have a business Verizon S3 cell phone that my company refuses to upgrade even if I pay for it.  Basically they offered to pay for my phone costs, but didn't tell me that they also would take control of the whole account and I could never upgrade my phone on my own.  BS I say.

Anyway I want to purchase a new Galaxy Note III on my personal account and then just swap the phone with my S3 account keeping my business number and stuff all the same - just swapping the phones between accounts. Can I even do this?  Are there any problems doing this?  Is it just a matter of swapping the SIM cards?  Are the cards even compatible?  I don't see an obvious problem with just swapping the phone as long as the SIM doesn't care.  Is this the case?  Thanks,

Neutrino.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can I swap a business S3 phone with a personal Galaxy Note III?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can provide clarity Neutrino! Yes, you can do this as long as your company will allow you to activate the Note 3. You will neet to activate the Note 3 on your business line in your My Verizon online account or with a customer service representative. This will require verification and if you have proper verification or can get verified you can successfully complete this. Thank you.

TominqueBo_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport   

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Can I swap a business S3 phone with a personal Galaxy Note III?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can provide clarity Neutrino! Yes, you can do this as long as your company will allow you to activate the Note 3. You will neet to activate the Note 3 on your business line in your My Verizon online account or with a customer service representative. This will require verification and if you have proper verification or can get verified you can successfully complete this. Thank you.

TominqueBo_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport   

0 Likes