Can I upgrade a week before contract renewal
mikjulcarman
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello, I have a family vacation that has been reserved and paid for. In the middle of it is my contract renewal date. We were hoping to get new phones before the vacation so we could have better battery life, and we were wondering if it is possible to upgrade a few days to a week before the contract end date.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can I upgrade a week before contract renewal
Snn5
Legend

It is possible to upgrade no more than 7 days before contract end.  Contact a Verizon rep by phone or in a corporate store.  But, do you really want to spend that vacation fooling with a new phone and killing your data while setting it up and distracting from the vacation?

View solution in original post

Snn5
Legend

It is possible to upgrade no more than 7 days before contract end.  Contact a Verizon rep by phone or in a corporate store.  But, do you really want to spend that vacation fooling with a new phone and killing your data while setting it up and distracting from the vacation?

mikjulcarman
Enthusiast - Level 1

We are going to a theme park with free Wi-Fi, and we want to be able to take pictures and check wait times without worrying about battery, so don't worry, we aren't wasting a vacation! Thanks for the quick answer!

Snn5
Legend

You're welcome and have fun!

0 Likes