Can Motorola Software Upgrade Assistant work behind a proxy server?
Beausoleil

With SUA installed installed on my work laptop, it tells me it is "unable to check for available software at this time. Please try again later."

Is there a command line option to point it to a proxy server? That's the only way I can get out to the Internet from work.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can Motorola Software Upgrade Assistant work behind a proxy server?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Beausoleil,

Oh no, I am sorry to hear the Motorola Software Upgrade Assistant is causing you issues. Let's look into this further for you, what device did you install it for? What laptop are you using? Please share details so we can further assist you.

KarenC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Beausoleil

A Dell Latitude 6520 with Windows 7 Enterprise. The device is a Motorola Moto X 1st-gen/2013 model.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Beausoleil,

Let's find out some additional informaiton. What software version are you looking for? The lastest version was released in July 2014.

ErinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes