Can Someone Provide Me With A Solution Before I Leave Verizon?
JRTINNY

I will be leaving Verizon soon. I am fed up with the phones Verizon is using. I hate texting now & chatting. verizon stopped useing phones with real key boards. I have alot of trouble with the stupid touch screen

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can Someone Provide Me With A Solution Before I Leave Verizon?
kathy65793
Master - Level 1

What type of phone do you have?

0 Likes
JRTINNY

android

0 Likes
stef7
Master - Level 2

The 7 Best QWERTY Keyboard Phones of 2016 | Digital Trends

I think Verizon had the Blackberry Priv and KEYone models that had a real keyboard. Looks like the Priv was last updated with an Android Security patch on 9/5/2017.

So they are no longer available via Verizon, but I think you could purchase at Amazon, or ebay. Then conceptually, you could "bring it with you", get a VZW SIM card at a Corporate Store and activate it on your account.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I’m sorry to learn that you are considering a move from our wireless family due to phone selection currently available, JRTINNY. Technology advances rapidly and we cannot dictate what type of keyboard a phone manufacturer includes on the new phones.

Please consider that any other wireless carrier will provide the same type of phones as all carriers try to offer the latest technology for all customers.Moving to another carrier will not guarantee that you will find a phone with a physical keyboard.

We have several Android phones and we would love to explore options for you to fully enjoy your current device. What is your specific Android phone model?

AntonioC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes