Want to switch carriers.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can anyone tell me my ETA. Contract expires 12/22/2015
tbo27
Master - Level 2

If your contract term results from your purchase of an advanced device, your early termination fee will be $350 minus $10 for each full month of your contract term that you complete. Do the math

View solution in original post

tbo27
Master - Level 2

If your contract term results from your purchase of an advanced device, your early termination fee will be $350 minus $10 for each full month of your contract term that you complete. Do the math

firesafetybear
Contributor - Level 3

About $240 or so. If you switch to T-Mobile they'll reimburse it for you.

0 Likes
Not applicable

firesafetybear wrote:

About $240 or so. If you switch to T-Mobile they'll reimburse it for you.

Maybe. I've read many complaints where T-Mobile has come with with excuses not to reimburse people.

0 Likes
GalaxyClass
Master - Level 1

I would not be to quick to jump in that water, as mrhelper pointed out T-Mobile makes no guarantee on that. It's a nice sales hook to get people to switch but not money in the bank.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Eaglesjp8977, we want to work this out with you! What happened to make you want to cancel your service?

The Early Termination charge is a variable fee based on the type of device that you have. The fee for a Smartphone starts at $350.00. However, we will debit $10.00 from the amount for every month that you keep that line activice. I hope that this information is helpful and you reconsider your decision to leave us.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Eaglesjp8977

A few things that make me want to switch... For the amount I am paying for 4gb of data with Verizon I can get unlimited data at T-Mobile. I am constantly getting charged overage fees for going my allowance. I would love staying with Verizon. I have been a version customer for a long time and I love Verizon, I just need to look at where I am going to get the most value for my money, and right now that's not with Verizon.

0 Likes
firesafetybear
Contributor - Level 3

Not sure how that's possible. I'm paying $80 for 10GB and that's what T-Mobile charges for unlimited.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Unless you're getting a work discount you're paying more than $80 for 10 GB because there would be at least a $15 line fee. And as I'm sure it will be pointed out, unlimited >10 GB. Hope the OP realizes he has to pay full price for a device from T-Mobile. And that his unlimited data might not work in a lot of areas he might go.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Eaglesjp8977,

I know how important it is to have a plan that provides you the most value. You mentioned being on the 4GB plan. Do you share the plan with any other lines? What's your normal usage around each month?

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes