Can no longer watch games on the NFL mobile app on android
crazymixedupkid

Until a few weeks ago I could watch live games using the NFL app on my Samsung phone. Now it asks me to select a TV provider. Nothing has changed with my phone nor plan. The same issue started for my husband on his phone a couple of weeks prior. We've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, turning the phone off between tries, clearing the cache; all to no avail. Any suggestions?

0 Likes
Re: Can no longer watch games on the NFL mobile app on android
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want you able to watch all your games.  Do you have Verizon FIOS or Verizon Wireless service at this time?-Sean

0 Likes
crazymixedupkid

I have Verizon wireless. This week I've been able to watch the games that play on local networks but can no longer watch the games that are only on NFL network, ie Monday night football. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Weknow how important it is to see your games. Make sure app is updated. ... Sign out/sign in, close/reopen, or delete/download the app. For Android with Verizon, clear the app cache/data in Applications Manager (see below), or uninstall updates, and update the app again. Disable/remove ad-blocking software/extensions/apps.  *Lisa

0 Likes
sourmf

yeah,  complete strike out today when i switched my SIM card to a new phone, already registered, 

and the NFL disappeared,  can't find it on verizon anywhere. 

i see there is an announcement coming, this is some kind of marketing change 

0 Likes
crazymixedupkid

Verizon wireless. 2 weeks after performing all the actions in my original posts, I was able to watch Monday Night Football on my phone. Hopefully it will continue to work.

0 Likes
crazymixedupkid

2 weeks after performing all the actions in my original posts, I was able to watch Monday Night Football on my phone. Hopefully it will continue to work.

0 Likes