Can not view any Facebook site any ideas?
thetourman

My Galaxy S4 will not allow me to view any Facebook site. I have tried using Wi-Fi and data without any luck.

I have done restarts, virus scans and tried several ways to view a Facebook site. I go to those that I have bookmarked and tried a search for the site  and then try to click into it and still cannot connect. I have also gone to several locations that have Wi-Fi in case it was just my home system.

I get a notice of a server error. My wife has the same phone bought at the same time and has not had trouble with this issue even for the same Facebook sites. My phone seems more glitchy that my wife's. At times I can't get the keyboard to go off the screen unless I restart the phone.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can not view any Facebook site any ideas?
tbo27
Master - Level 2

Is that chrome  browse?  Menu settings  content website settings clear site data . May just need a battery pull. Ever tred the app?

0 Likes
Re: Can not view any Facebook site any ideas?
thetourman

It is working again. I was using the internet explorer app to view the Facebook sites.  I do not have a Facebook site so I was not using their app. I downloaded Firefox app and that allows me to view the Facebook sites I visit.

I do not know why I can not use internet explorer as the settings are the same as my wife's phone and she can view them.

I tried the battery trick and that did not work and I also cleared the history and cache on ie.

0 Likes