Can't bill Play Store apps to Verizon account anymore
landalezjr

I noticed that all of a sudden I can no longer bill apps in the Android Play Store to my Verizon account.  I was able to bill a few apps over the past few weeks but now all of a sudden I can't.  It doesn't even show up as an option.  Are others seeing the same thing?  I know there is supposed to be a $25 limit per cycle but I am nowhere near that.  Any suggestions would be great here, just made things so much easier.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can't bill Play Store apps to Verizon account anymore
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Maybe you can use a gift card for the Play Store in the meantime. The cards can be picked up a number of retailers like Walmart, Target, Staples, etc.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
landalezjr

Are you then confirming it's no longer an option for you too?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I have never used the option to bill to my account nor do I plan to start.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
james873

I haven't been able to have the option. I've called Verizon and was one the phone for about an hour and couldn't figure it out.

0 Likes
landalezjr

I have also been on the phone with Verizon about this on two seperate occasions with no fix.  They said they opened a ticket with their IT people there and are going to get back to me but I am not hopeful this will be fixed anytime soon.

0 Likes
creator
Contributor - Level 2

I just ran into this I recently got a replacement phone so not sure if this is causing my problem

0 Likes