nbosting
Enthusiast - Level 1

I uninstalled Verizon one talk dialer and now my phone can receive calls again

View solution in original post

Re: Can't receive incoming calls
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Tee811, 

It's quite concerning that you're unable to receive calls. We'll do all we can to help. When did this issue first start? Do you happen to know if others in your area are experiencing the same? Also, what is the make and model of your phone? 

-Tanisha

thisbpie
Enthusiast - Level 1

"I can't receive calls but can make calls, text in and out and use other apps"

Same for me, I even did a factory reset. After factory reset, once connected and before the latest updates ran, the calls worked for me. after the latest update, I do not receive any calls again. Everyone gets ringing and then goes to Voicemail, which I do get those. Texts work fine, calling out works fine. I have the Galaxy Fold 2. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out here. We certainly are here to help you. A private message has been sent to you here on this platform.-Dolores

0 Likes
mwmccrary29
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm having the same as others on my Samsung A12.  No incoming calls get through (2 rings and then voicemail), but outgoing calls, incoming and outgoing texts work.  My last software update was on 5/21/22 and I have received calls since then.  Seemed to start on 5/28/22.

nbosting
Enthusiast - Level 1

I uninstalled Verizon one talk dialer and now my phone can receive calls again

melvinslover
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having the same issues on my phone 

0 Likes
nbosting
Enthusiast - Level 1

Uninstalled one talk dialer it's a verizon app

hk1007

I am having this exact issue with my Samsung Galaxy A21 - incoming calls have 2 rings and then go to voicemail, but I don't receive the call.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out! We'll be happy to help with your service concern. When did this issue start? Which calling application are you using? Does this happen everywhere you go? ~Christian

0 Likes