Re: Can't receive incoming calls
mwmccrary29
Enthusiast - Level 2

The resolution (as someone else mentioned) is to remove/uninstall the Verizon One Talk dialer App.  This must have been loaded recently because it was not an app I was aware of.

Now I am receiving calls with no problem.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can honestly think of several causes to make your phone calls not come through, so please share with us what steps you have already taken, as well as please power Off your phone completely for at least five minutes, and then turn it back on manually to see if you can receive calls again - do you have someone who can call you so that we can test this, mwmccrary29?*Stephannie

0 Likes
jackals11
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the same problem.  Galaxy Fold 2 which stopped working around May 27th.  I received my last incoming call May 26th.

I have rebooted my phone and verified I do not have any call forwarding settings. 

Please help me out of the dog house with my wife who thinks I'm ignoring her calls.

0 Likes
mwmccrary29
Enthusiast - Level 2

I went to a Verizon store regarding this.  They were the ones who uninstalled the app that got loaded.

I did have someone call before I left the store to make sure the call came through and it did.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are glad to hear that workaround allowed you to start receiving calls again. We are working on an update to the Once talk feature to fix this issue. This will be available soon. We appreciate your patience with us during this process. 

-Rodney

0 Likes
rgummada
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having same exact problem on my Samsung A12. What was the resolution to your issue? I do not have Verizon One Talk app on my device.

Thanks.

0 Likes
Alexasl
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same here!! Exact same issue - started atvthe exact same time!

0 Likes
mwmccrary29
Enthusiast - Level 2

@rgummada 

My resolution was the removal of that app. It may be a system app and you have to show system apps to see it and uninstall it. 

If that app is not on your phone then you have a different issue than I did. I recommend taking it to a Verizon store to have them look at it. There maybe a different app that got loaded for you that is causing the issue.

Good luck

rgummada
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you @mwmccrary29 

After enabling 'show system apps' I was able to find One Talk Dialer. After uninstalling it my phone started receiving incoming calls.

Thanks.

jackals11
Enthusiast - Level 1

I was able to fix my issue by uninstalling the Verizon One Talk app.  Initially I did not see the app until I looked for it under the Settings->Apps,  I was able to uninstall it from there.