Can't sign in with email!
CBaker31

I can't sign in with my email for Google play!

I reset my phone because there was an error with my Google play. Thinking it was nothing I just sent all my pictures to myself and reset my phone. Everything was fine until I was setting up my phone again with the 'Setup Wizard.' Getting to the email portion of it. It says that "my device may not be previsioned for data service." I have not been able to get any of the games I played back or any apps back. I only have the already downloaded apps on my phone, plus some from the Amazon app store. I want this to he fixed as soon as possible. Also I tried signing in using data, and probably 5 different WiFi connections and still won't let me sign in. Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can't sign in with email!
CBaker31

Forgot to say in here, but I have a Droid RAZR MAXX by Motorola

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Being able to use the Play Store is key with your phone CBaker31. I love having all my apps and games available right on my phone. Let's get this working again for you. Are you able to use other data services on your phone like Chrome and regular email? Were you able to sign into the Gmail account in the regular Gmail app? Let's have you also try a reset on the Play Store app on the phone. Please follow the steps here and select Play Store when going through the menus: http://vz.to/1HkGvZJ. Please let us know if this works for your phone.

NicoleB_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
CBaker31

I can use my data perfectly fine on any other app, but when it comes to Google play or the gmail app I can't sign in. It keeps telling me I don't have a reliable connection and it takes me to my WiFi settings. I have tried multiple WiFi connections at different places and still nothing.

0 Likes
CBaker31

I followed the instructions and it did not work. I even did it multiple times to see if that would work but no, it did not.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for taking time to troubleshoot, CBaker31. Have you restarted the phone since this began? If so, please also remove and reinsert SIM card to refresh connections.

YaleK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
CBaker31

I have done everything you suggested me to do and still nothing. I restarted and tried it again. Didn't work. I removed SIM Card and restarted, tried again, and still nothing. I have done everything to try and troubleshoot my problem but nothing.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

CBarker31,

Your efforts are greatly appreciated! I am sorry to hear you've experienced issues with your email account. Have you tried signing into your email account on a computer? Are you able to setup other emails? Please share details so we can further assist you.

KarenC_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes