Can't upload all of my contacts from my Galaxy S3 to Verizon Cloud? Only uploads 8 of my 265 contacts?? That is a mystery to me? Tried numerous times, but no success. Finally went into my PC cloud app and found that the other 257 contacts were noted as
fresno05

Can't upload all of my contacts from my Galaxy S3 to Verizon Cloud?  Only uploads 8 of my 265 contacts??  That is a mystery to me? Tried numerous times, but no success.  Finally went into my PC cloud app and found that the other 257 contacts were noted as "TRASH" and would not upload???  They did upload to Google OK.  Does anyone know why Cloud considers a contact as trash??  In addition, most of the contacts starting with the letter A were missing from the trash file??  Is there a way to mass change the trash file contacts to live?  I can do it one at a time but that is a rather labor-intense task! 

Help..

fresno05

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can't upload all of my contacts from my Galaxy S3 to Verizon Cloud? Only uploads 8 of my 265 contacts?? That is a mystery to me? Tried numerous times, but no success. Finally went into my PC cloud app and found that the other 257 contacts were note
KathyH_VZW
Verizon Employee

@fresno05,

Keeoing your contacts backed up is definitely important. I apologize for the difficulties you've had. Have you tried this http://vz.to/1BktRr6 to back up the contacts? Are you able to view the contacts in the trash online on the Verizon Cloud?

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes