Cannot connect with a toll free number
ACM88

Am in the 812 area code. Cannot make toll free calls. Either won't connect at all or get a message that the number has been disconnected. Very annoying as could not get into a teleconference.Can dial all other numbers that I tried.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Cannot connect with a toll free number
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ACM88,

Help has arrived! Are you having issues connecting to a specific toll free number or multiple toll free numbers? Since you are able to successfully complete all other calls, this may be an issue with the specific toll free number. Zip code? Model phone?

EfrainM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ACM88,

Help has arrived! Are you having issues connecting to a specific toll free number or multiple toll free numbers? Since you are able to successfully complete all other calls, this may be an issue with the specific toll free number. Zip code? Model phone?

EfrainM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
bwalters52

New Samsung S20.  I have had this issue with several toll free numbers.  I tried adding it to my contacts and that didn't work.  So I tried deleting from my contacts and that made it act weirdly, showing it dialing and hanging up repeatedly.  I restarted my phone and the call still won't go through.

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes