Cannot see my back up on verizon cloud
biggerbatteryplease
Enthusiast - Level 2

I downloaded Verizon Cloud on my wife's IPhone 5 and my LG spectrum on the same day October 2015. Backed them both up and the IPhone 5  is there but my LG never shows up. Any ideas? I have backed up the LG several times and it never shows up in Verizon Cloud.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Cannot see my back up on verizon cloud
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

biggerbatteryplease, thanks for that additional detail. It helps a lot. Let's work together to figure this out. When going online to view your backup are you using your mobile number for login or a different number/username. If one number is already registered as the primary Account Owner number, your number would need to register for My Verizon as an Account Manager in order to see your own backed up content. If you haven't already registered your line, please do so here:  http://vz.to/1UhPYcd. Also, under the How to Backup Settings in the Cloud does it state backup via wi-fi only?

EbonyR_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

biggerbatteryplease - We want to ensure you have access to your cloud backup information. I'm here to help. Are you having an issue viewing your backed up content via the Verizon Cloud application on your LG phone itself on our website. What content do you have selected for backup in the Cloud application on your device? Does it indicate backup is successful after you select backup now or does an exclamation point appear? Keep us posted.

EbonyR_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
biggerbatteryplease
Enthusiast - Level 2

I cannot view my backup on the Verizon cloud website.

0 Likes
biggerbatteryplease
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have phone calls contacts photos and messages set to back up. Got Cloud contacts failed to to network lost. I am connected to my home wifi and signal never drops. Full bars through whole process. Never noticed that before so there is my problem. Don't know how to resolve that.

Jakeman1
Master - Level 1

Go back into the Cloud Website and check the Trashcan.

0 Likes
biggerbatteryplease
Enthusiast - Level 2

I checked the trash can not there. Also update on the lost network. My last backup notice said backup completed successfully. But it is not on Verizon cloud. I don't know where it is backing up to or how to make it go to Verizon cloud. I am using Verizon cloud and it says backing up to my email address. My phone says I am logged in as my phone number on Verizon cloud. Sounds right to me.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

biggerbatteryplease, thanks for that additional detail. It helps a lot. Let's work together to figure this out. When going online to view your backup are you using your mobile number for login or a different number/username. If one number is already registered as the primary Account Owner number, your number would need to register for My Verizon as an Account Manager in order to see your own backed up content. If you haven't already registered your line, please do so here:  http://vz.to/1UhPYcd. Also, under the How to Backup Settings in the Cloud does it state backup via wi-fi only?

EbonyR_VZW

0 Likes