Cannot text; Error code 32770 error class 2. HELP!
TBC99

Recently had VODAFONE not connected on my phone at startup.

It disappeared and now I cannot sent texts to anyone, but apparently I can receive.

When sending texts I get this message: SMS Error: Cause Code: 32770: Error Class 2...any thoughts on how to restore my texting? thanks!!

I have a droid incredible 2. Model No: ADR6350. I cannot afford a new phone right now so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!!

TBC99

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Cannot text; Error code 32770 error class 2. HELP!
Snn5
Legend

Is this a Verizon Inc2 or a Vodafone model?  Has it ever worked?

0 Likes
TBC99

Verizon Inc2. Never had the Vodafone thing until this week. I have had no problems with this phone until yesterday.

Thanks.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Are you in the UK currently?

0 Likes
TBC99

USA

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

I have no idea why your phone displays a foreign carrier if you are in the States and not roaming, don't have a foreign carrier SIM in the phone, (I can't remember if that was a 4G phone or not, I had one way back when) or if your APN settings are correct.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Staying in communication with friends and family via text is so convenient, so I know how important it is to ensure it's up and running TBC99. When did you start getting this error message? Did you recently return from being out of the country? Are you using a third party messaging app or the stock messaging app on your phone?

Thank You,
MichelleS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

TBC99, that is definitely a strange error, especially with you being here in the US, and not abroad. We're here to help out with this. Snn5 asked great questions to help look into this.

Prior to this issue starting, do you recall any OS updates with your phone (if it wasn't fully up to date), or with an App perhaps?

Are you using the default text message application or a downloaded sms app? Have you tried dialing *228 and option 1 to program your phone to see if the issues continues?

Please keep us posted.

NicandroN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes