Cant send text messages
alaudigy
Enthusiast - Level 2

Starring today I can't send or receive text messages. I have the notification data usage limit constantly on my notification but I have unlimited data. 

Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: Cant send text messages
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@alaudigy wrote:

Starring today I can't send or receive text messages. I have the notification data usage limit constantly on my notification but I have unlimited data. 

What make/model phone do you have?  What text messaging app are you using?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
alaudigy
Enthusiast - Level 2

Samsung galaxy note 20 5g. I use the message app, I've tried switching to the others, but it still doesn't work. This is really upsetting me.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

alaudigy, we want to make sure your text messages are working properly. Allow us the opportunity to further investigate. What happens when you try to send a text message? How are your others services working when Wi-Fi is off (calls/data)? 

-Sylvia

0 Likes
alaudigy
Enthusiast - Level 2

Everytime I I try to send a  text, it refuses to send. But everything else still works, I still have data. I can make calls and receive calls normally just not text messages 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us. We are sorry to read that you are hacing trouble sending message and we want to help. Messaging is my main source of communication and I would be lost without it. Where are you seeing the message about your data limit and what messagingn application do you use? ~Roger

0 Likes