Casio commando C771 freezes when connected to pc
daves1011

so when i connect my commando to my windows 10 pc via USB cable, i hear the little ding or whatever it is, i swipe down from the top of the phone's screen and select mass storage so that i can transfer .MP3'S to it. however almost every time it will freeze up and i have to pull the battery out and reboot it, go through the whole process again and hope that it foesnt freeze again. i'm kinda a techie and usually know how to solve these issues. i think it might be something to do with a driver but i cant find a source that i can trust to not put malware on my computer. please help!!!!! 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Casio commando C771 freezes when connected to pc
EdW_VZW
Verizon Employee

It’s a really frustrating to have freezing issues on your device when trying to move your valuable files, daves1011. Let’s look into getting this fixed. How long has this been happening?  What’s the software version on your device? Here’s a link to help you with checking http://vz.to/2fWPx6F . Send me some more details so we can get to the bottom of this issue.

Thank you,

Ed W

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Casio commando C771 freezes when connected to pc
daves1011

i have the latest software and it has been happening sense i got the phone (about a month now)

0 Likes