Cell phone loses service as soon as a call/text is trying to be made.
Jpudlo01

Greetings!

I have an older phone, LG G2 with prepaid no data. My phone will say I have 4G with at least one bar, however when I try to make a phone call or send a text.. it won't make said text/call and I look at my phone to see it's now literally zero service. I'm only usually able to make calls when I am in perfect service areas and they are far and few in between around me. I'll be next to someone who has Verizon as well and they have no issues. Also my GPS has a TON of trouble pinpointing my locations in said areas.

-Is it my phone?

-Is it because I have prepaid with no data, or just prepaid in general?

Any contribution would help, thank you guys!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Cell phone loses service as soon as a call/text is trying to be made.
Jpudlo01

Also, yes I do have Location on with High Accuracy.

0 Likes
Re: Cell phone loses service as soon as a call/text is trying to be made.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jpudlo01, I'm sure you're a little frustrated. The issues you're experiencing could be a combination of both the phone and your service. We want to ensure you receive assistance with these matters. In order to receive optimal service we recommend that you contact our Prepaid department by calling 800-294-6804. They are available from 6:00 am to 2:00 am (ET) daily.

DeannaL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes