Change Language on My Verizon App
DAMESP33

I noticed I can easily change the language using the website from English to Spanish and vice versa. However, I can't seem to find a way to do this using the My Verizon mobile app.

Also, how to I change my settings to change the language in which I receive text messages, emails, etc. Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Change Language on My Verizon App
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I wonder if you have to change the default language for the entire phone OS.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Great question DAMESP33, I know how important it is to be able to access your phone/apps in your prefered language. The settings for the My Verizon application should be tied to the default language set on your phone, so when you change the language on your device it should update the applications that you run on it. What kind of phone are you using?

LeoL_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

judy65va

To change language for texts, you can do it from the message screen itself. Just choose any contact, like you were going to send a text, once the keyboard is up, just hold down the spacebar, and a menu pops up. You can select the language(s) you want by checking the box next to it. Unchecked boxes won't appear as language options , and you can even delete language options by clicking on the trash 🗑️ symbol, checkmark any you don't want, and they won't list as language options anymore. I had to figure this out on my own, my phone just started randomly using a language I didn't understand, and Verizon provides no tutorial that I could find, to fix it. Hope this helps you!

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes